"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hey Everyone!
I wanted to tell you about a company called Melaleuca. (Don't stop reading just because I mentioned a company). I worked for this company in college and absolutely loved the products and the company was pretty nice to work for as well. Anyhow, it's kind of like a "Costco" of Wellness products. I have signed up to be a member and will be placing an order for my family each month for as long as I decide to be a member. If any of you want to order anything (I'll have a catalog soon) you are welcome to use my membership and get your products.

This is a wellness company and has earth friendly/ kid safe options at a lesser price than brands you would get from Wal-Mart. Products come as a concentrate that you mix with water and save you about 30% from the other brands.

I'll give you an example of what they sell:

Cleaners: Laundry soap, softener, spot treatment, dishwasher, dish, and things equivalent to 409, Lime-away, windex etc.
Vitality: Vitamins, protein bars and shakes, immune, prostate health etc.
Bath and Body: Lotion, Salon quality shampoo and conditioner, body wash, toothpaste, chap-stick and lots more.
Nicole Miller: Make up
RX Pharmacy: LOTS of over the counter drugs and ointments

They even have a kids line of bath products.

They have over 300 products to choose from. So if you are interested in having some of these earth-friendly/ kid safe products in your home let me know and I'll let you take a look at my catalog.

Like I said, I will be placing an order each month. I'm not making any commission or anything off of your purchase so this is not a sales pitch. Just an opportunity to share products from one of my favorite companies.

If you are interested in becoming your own member, it is only $1 this month (June) with a $12 annual renewal fee if you want to continue year after year...but you can also cancel at anytime. Normally the sign up fee is $29.99. Also, they offer their members discounts to tons of retail stores, and they have services such as phone, credit card, pharmacy etc. (It's been 7 years since I've worked there so I'm not sure all the details.) Just didn't want you to miss the good promotion window.

No comments: