"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, April 25, 2011

Little League

Hi Friends,
Is anyone interested in creating a "Little League" of our own? And by little, I mean for the little ones. With all the options of things to do this summer, I can tell they are all aiming at one thing...My POCKET BOOK (ok, who really calls it a pocket book these days). Anyhow, I was thinking it would be fun to start with some soccer and then maybe try tee-ball later on this summer. We can decide when we want to get together as little or much as we want. I was thinking it would be fun to buy a set of two different colored t-shirts for the kids and whoever shows up for the game, can pick a t-shirt to create the teams. Let me know if you are interested.
JAcque

No comments: