"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Grocery websites

Ok, well I've been talking with some of you and you've mentioned websites that help with couponing. I know about Alice.com, Bountiful Baskets, Coupon mom and pinching your pennies.

I was wondering if anyone knew of some other websites to help a frugalista out. Jacque I forget what website you mentioned. If anyone else uses a website let us know. I love the websites that list the very best deals at all stores. Pinching your pennies is good but it's hard to navigate and there is so much info that I feel like I'm searching all day long for the stores I go to and products I buy. I'm looking for an easier website.

Thanks,
Tana

1 comment:

Jacque said...

The website that I go to is grocerysmarts.com and the password is g84clc. It allows you to pick which store you are going to and it will tell you everything they are having a sale on and if there are any coupons to go along with it. I'm not always great about finding the coupons they tell me to find, but it helps for me to look through the coupons that I do have to see if any of those are already on sale. Today I bought a box of tampons normally like $4.50 and I got it for $1.67. That was my own find though. Wahoo!