"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Freezer Dinner Party

Okay so I was talking to some ladies at RS last Tuesday about freezer dinners. Sooo I was thinking that we should have a frozen dinner party and I will host! I've looked it up online and it looks like a lot of work but fun and in the end we will all have dinners ready for those nights we don't feel like cooking! So if your interested let me know! I guess the easiest way to do it is we all bring our own meat and then you are assigned a meal and you bring the supplies for everyone for that meal!

8 comments:

Jacque said...

My friend did this and they prepared the meals themselves at home and brought them in the tinfoil baking pans and traded. Not as fun to do it alone, but a lot easier than having 5 cooks in the kitchen.

Stacy said...

I had a friend do it with 3 friends so four total. They had a blast. I think it would be fun. Let me know what you decide. I don't think I have forgotten about bowling!!! You can ask her about it if you want. I'll give her your info.

Sharida said...

I couple years back I went to a women's conference and one of the classes was 30 meals in one day. They took us through exactly how to set up, how many recipes to choose and how to choose the right recipes, storing, etc..... Pretty sure I still have all the notes in my filing cabinet. I've always meant to do it but the thought of doing it by myself always deterred me. lol

Tanada said...

I would love to participate and have been thinking about doing it for a while now. Count me in.

Cassidy said...

Count me in. I've thought about doing this too, but didn't know how to start or the motivation to do it and clean up afterward.

MissMeliss{a} said...

K, so when would be a good time and day for everyone?

Stacy said...

Night would be easier for me so I don't have the kids.. But I could figure out anything else just let me know. And don't worry I'll figure out how to accommodate my crazy limitations all by myself. ;)

Cassidy said...

Night is better here too, or after 4 with stuff for the little ones to do.