"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, April 12, 2010

someone's in my house!

Hi there ladies!
So I thought I'd give you a heads up and let you know that my brother Mitch and his girlfriend Shalecia have moved into my house in Clearfield. If you want to stop by and say "hi" or anything, I'm sure they'd appreciate it. I'm also posting to see if anyone would be able to help them find a job in the area. They have minimal education but are both willing to work hard and everything. I know Shalecia was looking for a job as a cashier at Winco (still has an interview for Provo) but would appreciate any help for this area. Mitch has been doing lots of manual labor types of jobs, the latest being working for an excavator. Anyway, if you have any information or leads I can pass onto them, I'd really appreciate it! I'm really excited about them living in my house, but I REALLY want them to be able to pay rent! Thanks Ladies!

By the way, I'm doing great. We're settled into our small house, but it is really nice. There's something nastalgic about living in an old house in an old area. My boys really love being near the river trail (just 1 block away) and then about 1 mile either way to a park. What could be better for little boys, a walk with a party at the park! Hey, if you're interested in checking out my personal blog just email me and I'll send you an invitation (mncopfer@gmail.com).

No comments: