"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Much needed GNO!

So it has been a long time since we have posted a GNO on the blog. Some of us have made it out but it is time for a big crazy night of fun!! Here is what I am thinking. Let me know if you can come or a better idea/time.
Thursday April 15th
6:00 pm to the morning!!
Bowling and dinner at Bajio or Iceburg
Who's in??

Just a reminder that everyone is welcome. Pass on the info to anyone that you want. Try and comment if you can come and let us know if other people are coming. I added anonymous comments so you can give anyone the link to the blog and they can comment and say that they are coming too. Just want to make sure everyone feels welcome!!

4 comments:

MissMeliss{a} said...

I swear I commented on this already but my comment is missing...so I'm in and I will bring the coupon's for everyone that I have. :)

Tanada said...

I'm totally in!

Liz H said...

I can't make it - but hope you guys have a great time!

Anonymous said...

I will be there as well!! :)