"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, July 20, 2009

No Sugar!

Alright Ladies, I'm posting this so I can be held accountable for my goal. I have set forth to have no sugary treats through the end of August. I am allowed one treat a week, on the weekend. I started today, and it was difficult! But I am bound and determined to make healthy changes in my life! So, if anyone is interested in joining me on my quest, please do. We can support eachother to become more healthy!

On another note, Saturday I completed the Scofield Sprint Triathlon! You can read all about it on my blog http://melissasdance.blogspot.com
If you need an invite, email me and I'll get you one!

3 comments:

April said...

I'm in! It's just until the end of August. That's going to be a challenge with 2 weddings that month, but I'm all for it!

MissMeliss{a} said...

I'm eating a chocolate hershey's bar...just saying! :)

Jacque said...

I'm totally in!! Desserts have become a regular meal around here and now my body craves it! Good luck to you!