"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Story TIme

Well, I know this is short notice, and this may be something you are all doing. But Toby and I are going to check out story hour at the Syracuse Library tomorrow (Wednesday) at 10:30 am if any of you are interested. I guess I'll look around and see if anyone is there that I know.

Also, are any of you interested (or are already doing) a play group or preschool? Let me know if you are interested and we can talk more about it. I'm attending a preschool tomorrow from an old ward of mine to see how it goes. But the play groups have been fun in the past and a good excuse to get together and socialize.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

There isn't a playgroup (That I know of) in the area. I tried to start one when I first moved here and it didn't get going. I'm more than willing to help start one up now. Liek meet once a week or so, go to the park and play. Let's plan it!