"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Help!

A couple of things...
1. We have some cherry tomatoes from our garden and many more are on their way! If anyone wants them, come get 'em!
2. I really want to know how "Pinching your Pennies" works! It is so confusing to me! They do classes, so if anyone else would like to join, we could call and get a class together OR if someone is already wise and learned about the coupon craze...will you teach me?
Ok that's it. Just some things on my mind.

4 comments:

Kylee said...

I signed up with Pinching your Pennies a couple of weeks ago and I'm with you-It is so confusing. So I would be willing to take some classes.

Sharida said...

I joined deals to meals for the pure simplicity and lack of hours "I" have to put into to it to get those killer deals. :) A young mom in Herriman started it and basically she goes through all the ads and does all the comparing find ONLY the "red hot" items and creates a menu for the week off of those items. You get the shopping list, the menu with recipes and what to stock up on for food storage that week. I print them off and go price match at walmart. It's so worth my $5 a month. I save way more than that. Plus I coupon on top of it. Check out the "Shanna's Steals" link on my blog (that I never update)and she gives you all the coupon deals and tells ya how and what to use. Good Luck! I take the easy road and follow the others who are willing to share the goods from all their hard work! :)

www.dealstomeals.com LOVE IT

Stacy said...

I would take a class. I have tried coupons before but never saved much over stinky walmart prices.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sharida for the blog info on "Shanna Steals" it looks like a good one!
If we can get enough people interested in a "pinching your pennies" class, I will set it up! Just let me know who is interested!