"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just so you know...

We are doing great with the walking running thing. We started a program to build up to a full 30 min run. Go US!! Anyways, wanted to let people know that the times shift around a bit with what is going on with us. So if you want to come you might want to check with one of us to see when we are going that day. Tiffany, April, and Melissa C have been coming. Thanks for coming with me ladies it is so much fun!!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

anyway to know in advance what those times will be? Are they consistant from week to week, or will they be changing all the time?'

I guess I should include in there that April Jones and I have been going walking at 6:00am so if you can't make it to the other group, you can always come join us. It's early I know, but kind of nice.

Good luck getting into those jeans everyone!!

Stacy said...

We usually go MWF at 9 and T Thur 2:20 but it changes when we have something going on. Sometimes it is too cold or hot to go at the usual time so we shift. You can always call to find out what is going on.I almost bought jeans yesterday then I decided to hold out a little bit longer.