"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Walking/Jogging

So I am going to start walking/jogging on a trail out in Syracuse. It is right out by Syracuse Arts Academy. There is a part that is 3 miles that I am planning on doing. I will be going Monday and Fridays at 9 and Tuesday, Wed, Thursday at 9:10-9:15ish. Let me know if you want to come so I don't walk off without you. It is so nice right now in the morning that I want to take advantage and it is always more fun walking with someone then walking alone! APRIL that means you and anyone else that wants a little crazy in your morning routine.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

You go down Gordon all the way to 3000 West and go right. You will see a park on the right. You park there and that is where the trail starts. Thought that might be helpful.

April said...

Don't worry, I'm coming Stacy. I need to have some physical activity other than chasing kids.