"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, September 14, 2009

Playgroup

Hello ladies,
Well, my little guy needs some playmates (mom is just too boring!) So I've decided to TRY to set up and organize a formal playgroup for the kids that are not yet in school.

Here is the info for the first playgroup.

When: Friday Sept 18
Time: 10:00
Where: Barlow Park

Bring a snack for your kids.

I'll try out Fridays and see if anyone can come. If not, then we can consider changing days for future playdates.

Also, Keep your calendars open for a special Halloween playgroup. Get those costumes ready!
(Oct 30)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

You are so cute. Might try and make it but I HATE Barlow park. I know shocking someone would have such strong feelings about a park. Kenzie is crazy and I stress the whole time. I like to sit and watch them play not actually play myself. Write that down as the best bad mom thing I have ever said!

Miriam said...

I can beat that. Not only would I rather watch them play than play myself... I'd actually rather watch them watch a movie.

Friday is early out day, which means I have to pick up Jacob at 10:30. A different day or earlier that day would be better for anyone who also has a kindergartener in AM. I'll be moving, though (hopefully...), so don't change it on my count.

Sounds like a lot of fun! Next week, when my kids are off track, I'd like to go.