"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Crafting nights!!

OK ladies,

I've bawled enough over my husband being gone this week. I want to let everyone know that every night this week I am having a crafting party. I'm going to be working on all the projects I ordered but didn't get done at super Saturday. I'm also going to sew like crazy. Hannah got a new bed and I need to make a bed skirt. I also have been meaning to make a valance for my bedroom.

So... anyone who is in the same boat (needing to finish projects). Please call me, or just stop by. I know there are lots of people who didn't get their super sat stuff done, if you want help finishing it, I am more than willing to help.

I know Monday night is family night (so don't worry about that night). But any other night that works for anyone, come on over. Even if nobody comes that would be OK. I'm going to turn on a chick flick every night after the kids are in bed and craft like crazy.

Tana

4 comments:

Liz H said...

What time are you crafting? Do I have to craft or can I just come and eat popcorn & watch the chick flick? Sam's gone this whole week too - so we could really have some fun. Let me know what you're thinking time wise. (I can also help you with your stuff if you'd like - and eat popcorn).

Melissa said...

If there were a night I would be around, maybe Wednesday is free. I love to have girls night, I'm always working on something...

Stacy said...

I have no husband as usual!!!

Liz H said...

I won't make it tonight - but thanks for the fun last night. I enjoyed the visit and appreciate the help getting so much done!!