"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Farewell our friend

So we are going out this Saturday at 7 to say goodbye to Miriam. Lets plan on carpooling and we will get Miriam last and decide where to go to eat. If you want to drive yourself let us know you are coming and we can call you when we decide. I can't believe she is leaving us!! Let's go have one more crazy night with her before she leaves! Comment if you are coming and we can set up carpools!!

6 comments:

April said...

OH I'd love to come!

Jacque said...

count me in as long as I can get a babysitter.

Tanada said...

I really want to come, but Dan gets back at 5, we'll see if he's up for watching the kids.

April said...

not going to be able to make it after all. Have fun all!

Miriam said...

I'm so excited!!!

Stacy said...

We are heading to Olive Garden at 7 I have to be a tad late. Feeding the baby an all. So I will see you there!