"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Husbands!

I am having a hard time thinking of something to get my husband for Christmas. I like to get all my shopping done before Thanksgiving because, as you all know, I dont like people that much, and after Thanksgiving there are just too many people in the stores. So I just have a couple of weeks to finish, and I have no idea what to buy dear old hubby. So give me your ideas ladies, let me know what you have gotten/ plan to get/ wish to get for your husbands.
(Oh, and by the way, I love you guys, its just all the other people that I dont like.)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Steve thinks this is cool.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/596713-REG/Ecosol_Solar_Technologies_P1V2_WHT_POWERSTICK_USB_Powered_Portable.html

April said...

I wish I had some ideas but I don't! I'm looking forward to some of the answers you get on here so hopefully I can get some ideas too!!