"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Craft Help

Ok, so I have a million projects going at once...lots that I've started and am trying to finish. I dug out an old quiet book I was making for Toby and realized why I stopped. Sooo....does anyone have the tool or know how to attach the snaps (like the ones you find on a baby onsie. I actually think I have the tool but have no idea how to use it.

Does anyone else have Christmas projects they are working on and want to get together and have company in finishing them? I just love having someone to talk to while I work.
Let me know.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

I think it would be fun to start a sewing/craft group. We could meet one day a month and have yummy food and craft. Even if it is just you and me. And you April cause I know you are reading this!!

Todd said...

I would love that!

Todd said...

gosh darn it! It's meeeee....Jacque, not Todd. Why must I always have to re-sign in. Arrrrgh!

Melissa said...

I'm totally up for a craft group! We could share the hosting and go to a different house each month. I probably know how to do your snap thing, if it's anythng like something I do with scrapbooking, that I can't remeber the name right now...LOL