"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, November 9, 2009

Let's play

So I have an idea I wanted to pose to you ladies. I am wondering who would be interested in setting up a home tour. I don't know about you but I have some major trouble with the area of decorating. So since we all have mostly the same space I think that it would be great to all see what everyone else does with that space. I was thinking we could set up a night that we could all go around and we could check it out. We could all make something yummy that would be waiting for us at all the homes. See I LOVE to eat. Let me know what you think. I think it would be good to do it soon since everyone will pull out those Christmas things soon and that changes everything.

3 comments:

Jacque said...

I'm in...I'm ALWAYS in! However, if you seriously want to include my house, then I could be the example of what not to do! Or, we could end at my house and you can all tell me what to do after seeing all the great homes! But I could at least bring something yummy to eat. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing it once Christmas decorations are up either...just in case we don't get to it before then. I LOVE christmas!

Anonymous said...

can I play? or am I to far...lol
:)

Tiffany said...

I would love to come and get some ideas, but I also have no decorations so I would be no help to anyone else looking for ideas.