"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Really really time.

So I think it is really time that we got things going again! So I am thinking of days that would work for the house tours. Soooo I am thinking the first of Jan. I think it has gotten into the crazy time of year for all of us. When I find out everyone that wants in we will work out a schedule. Erin suggested that we do like a progressive dinner. Appetizers at the first house, salads, bread, a main dish and a dessert of course!! So let me know if you want in. Then we will work out the schedule. And I think it is time for us to go out!!! Let's plan a day to escape and have fun. Maybe pedicures or massages or something.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm in!! and I LOVE the progressive dinner idea. Sounds great!
PLEASE help me get out. Anything is just fine with me!

April said...

I'm still trying to get my house in order around here. If I have it done by then, then I'll be in..if not..sorry!

I know...only lived here 4 years and still trying to get things situated! That's because I know once I am, we're going to have to move!