"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, February 26, 2010

Accidental background!

Okay so I feel pretty stupid. I was looking at my blog and decided to change the layout. I took forever doing changing the color of text etc. Then big and proud I turned to my husband and said look what I did honey and he looks at it and then say "Hanging out with friends?" what's that? I flipped I changed our friends layout to a boys themed background. So as I rushed to change it back I couldn't remember what the heck it looked like to begin with so I took it upon myself to pick this new girlie tweenie layout...hope it makes you smile!

1 comment:

Tanada said...

It look great Melissa! I'm gonna have to check out your new background on your blog.