"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do you have what I'm looking for?

So - since you're all just sitting home hanging out... I need you to check around your house for a couple of items. First I need a men's xl coveralls suit that I can borrow for a few days. It has to be pretty clean (not a ton of stains).

I also am looking for kids pants that have back pockets and are no longer usable that I can cut up for a project I'm working on. It doesn't have to be jeans, but the heavier material would be better.

Thanks ladies!
Liz

3 comments:

Tanada said...

Hannah has some jeans with holes in the knees (have you ever patched that). I don't think I'm going to try so you are more than welcome to them.

MissMeliss{a} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz H said...

Tana: I'll take them - bring them next week when Hannah comes from Preschool.