"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Grab your walking shoes!

Hey Ladies,
I am going to sign up to walk in the March of Dimes walk on May 1st and I'm looking for any others who may want to join me. The walk is free to join and you have the option to donate money or try to get others to donate it. It's only three miles and you can bring your strollers and kids if you want...I think it is encouraged even.
I tried to do this last year but it landed on the only day we had to come in and tear out carpet before we moved in and also it was pouring rain. So this year is the year I want to actually do it.
Let me know if you want to join me and I can tell you how to get signed up. Also, get your sisters, mothers, brothers, fathers, cousins, uncles, aunts, grandmas, grandpas, husbands, in-laws and friends to join us!

4 comments:

Jacque said...

In case I confused you, you can sign up to just do the walk, or you can set a goal to fundraise...but that is up to you.

Tanada said...

Hey what website. I'll do it with you. I love that kind of stuff I did the diabetes walk last year and it was a little bit poorly organized but it was a neat show of support for my mother and mother in law who have diabetes.

Stacy said...

Me! Sign me up.

Jacque said...

Go to Marchforbabies.org and click on Join a Team.
Search for Team Bullock and then register. They will ask you for a fundraising goal, if you don't plan to fundraise, put your goal as $5.00. YAY!