"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, February 12, 2010

Three barrel curling iron?

So tonight I have a hot date. (yeah that's right I said it) Does anyone have a three barrel curling iron that they wouldn't mind me borrowing for tonight? I've always wanted to do my hair that way but no one in my family has one or has ever used one. I wanted to go to DI today to see if they had a used one, but I think the chances are slim and I am not able to leave the house today (too many kids, too few carseats and seats in general).

No worries if no one has one. Does anyone have any other ideas of nice ways to do hair for an evening out?

Thanks,
Tana

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Hope it turned out for you! The hair and the hot date! Thanks again for watching my kids.

Tanada said...

Thanks for lending me your curing iron. I loved it and used it for my hair on Sunday too. Sorry if that wasn't ok, I figured if you'd let me use it once, twice isn't too much of a stretch. I'll get it back to you this week.