"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gettin Our Skinny On

So I wanted to have a shout out to April for kicking my lazy behind into shape. I have lost an inch off my baby belly and a half on my thighs. She also has lost some in her measurements. It is so such fun to work out with someone and to have someone make you do it on days you don't want to. Anyways, thanks to April and I hope everyone can find a workout buddy and start to feel better. I do have way more energy and feel much better then I did two weeks ago. Everyone is always welcome to come play with us, I hope that our improvements can help motivate someone else!! Go get your skinny on ladies..

2 comments:

April said...

Right Back at you Stacy! I'm so glad that you pushed me to workout on the days I didn't want to. I can't tell you how many days I wanted to call and say I was too tired, but came because I knew you were expecting me! So awesome you lost! There's nothing like getting rid of that belly!
I hope the next 2 weeks are sucessful too!

Gotta keep getting our skinny on! :-)

Anonymous said...

woot woot APRIL AND STACY!!!
YOU cute little mama's!!