"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, May 8, 2009

Sparkly Clean Windows...you want? I do!!

Just wondering if anyone else in the neighborhood would be interested in getting their windows professionally cleaned?! Mine haven't been done in 3 years and it doesn't even sound like any fun to me even if I did have time to do it myself.  :) My good friends brother owns his own business and said if we can get 3 or more of us together he'll totally hook us up! He does an absolutely fabulous job!  He'll do both inside & out and even gets all the yucky hard water stains off the outside from the sprinklers hitting them.  He even has great references!  Let me know if any of you are interested!!  

3 comments:

Liz H said...

Let me know the price and when you'd be thinking of it. I might be up for a good window washing so I can see to the back of my yard again.
Liz

Sharida said...

It'd be right around $80. That includes BOTH inside AND out! And treating and getting all those gross hard water stains off your bottom windows from our lovely sprinklers. They'll be practically new again! :) If you don't need the inside than it's cheaper, of course. I figure, hey while they're at it might as well do both! But these guys are awesome! They're very respectful to your bushes, flowers and carpets and other furniture in front of the windows. They won't go smooshing all your flowers and ruining your carpets with the cleaners or their dirty feet. He does have other great references besides myself if your interested.

As for when...whatever works for all of us who are interested.

Nadine said she might be interested too. Hey maybe he'll cut us a better deal if we can double how many of us they're are! ;)

Liz H said...

Did you get a day and time from him yet? Did he confirm the price for the outside windows? Can we set it up for Thursday, May 28th or later. I have way too much on my plate right now and can't commit a time to be here for him. Sorry, too much crazy stuff going on and I can't reschedule. Besides, Sam will be home after that date for a week and that would help me. Let me know.
Liz