"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sew baby Sew!!

Ok---
Looks like we have ALOT interested.....some that haven't posted either..
HOW FUN IS THIS??????
.
.
Details coming soon.
I will have 3 things to chose from you can make....
SMALL things....easy things......for those who are baby sew-ers....{Like me..}
Along with how much fabric to bring and anything else needed for that project!
.
.
I will choose a day....and hope everyone can make it :)
.
.
check back soon!
.
.
.
The queen bee sewing chic....aka {Annie}
lol

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Can't wait.

April said...

better get my machine fixed. :-)

Melissa said...

yeah, fun!

jEsSiCa said...

Yay! I'm so excited! :) Way to go Annie!