"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, May 15, 2009

Lookie what I made today......

Photobucket
A Tag blanky for Charlee......
everyone get your sewing machines out.....LETS SEW!!
.
.
We mentioned with a few other ladies over at Stacy's today that we should have a get together with our sewing machines and MAKE something..........
{those who don't have machines can just borrow those who bring theirs}
.
.
Who would be interested?
I could have the first SEW party at my house............TREATS included!
:)
Maybe we could start out small.........like this tag blanket? Works for boys and girls...
lemme KNOW!
And I can get a date started and what to bring!
.
.
we are such HIP mom's!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

You know you can count on me.

Melissa said...

I'm in! So cute, and fun!

jEsSiCa said...

I would love to! I haven't done much sewing, so I would need a little help:) But I am so in!

April said...

I think I'm in. I need to pull apart my machine and see what's up with it, clean it, oil it and such but then I should be good to go.

MissMeliss{a} said...

I have a sewing machine so how can I not be in!

Tiffany said...

I love it! Great idea, count me in!

Tanada said...

me too, when?