"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Need for baby stuff!

Most of you know that my sister in law is having twins. They are very excited but a little scared because they are going to be dirt poor. My brother isn't planning on working while he is going to Physical Therapy school and they are just planning on going into debt. My sister in law is going to try and work 20 hrs a week but this is her first pregnancy and their first kids, she might find it's harder than she thinks with two babies. They are moving far away from both sides of their families for my brother to go to school, so they won't have a lot of family support nearby.

They are having a boy and a girl. Anything anyone can donate would be appreciated. They said if they came across a crib on the side of the road they'd use it. My mother, sister and I are throwing a shower for her on the nineteenth so if you want to drop by a donation before then that would be great.

Don't feel like you need to give anything more than stuff you are already planning on getting rid of. I just thought instead of dropping it off at DI (which they don't take baby equipment anymore anyway) you could drive it a few less blocks and know that it was going to a family that really needs it.

Thanks and please, no pressure.

No comments: