"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, August 17, 2009

Help PLease!

So I decided that I wanted to make a braid rug. Not so hard but so much time. Soooo, I wanted to know if anyone wanted to help me out. I have everything cut. All you have to do is braid them together. I figure that if I can get some help it will go so much faster. I will sew it all together and you will be part of my house forever. Please please please!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tanada said...

I'll help you out. Just let me know what I have to do. I've never made one before, but I'd love to learn!

Anonymous said...

STACY--- my mom made a HUGE one before......love it!
email her!!!

Jacque said...

ya, when and where?

Tiffany said...

If you still want help let me know. I'd love to do what I can, and lean how to do it.