"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yard Sale

Here's the ad I posted on ksl.com for the yard sale. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=7660776&cat=6&lpid=3

When: Sat. Sept 12, 2009 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Where: the corner of 50 W and 1980 S in Clearfield. (2 blocks south of Antelope Elementary)

Donation drop off Sept 6-11 at Tana Horton's house. Call her to let her know you're coming so she can let you in the garage. We'd really like to have everything together that week so the Elder's can help bring it all over to the sale and we can set it up on time.

Please pack new (homemade crafts or still new with tags) and used items in different boxes/bags and label the new stuff clearly. We're setting them up seperately. A regular yard sale area and a "boutique" area for new stuff. I'm making some flannel blankets and donating a few Scentsy warmers for the boutique. I also found a plethora of clothing and tote bags with tags still on them while I was cleaning out my closet. If I haven't used it in the last 3 years (since we've lived here) I don't think I'll ever use it. It's nice to clean house. :)

Please let me know if you're making goodies for the goodie stand. The kids are excited to sell lemonade, popcorn, and treats!

Thanks, everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I was planning to make some brownine or something as well as some baby bibs. I may find other things to bring for the "boutique" as well, I just have to make time to do that!!!

Jacque said...

We don't have much because we just moved so we had gotten rid of any unwanted things before we moved. But I can make some goodies and I'll for sure be there to shop!!