"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Memory Quilt

Tomorrow, Sunday. Go home eat lunch and run over.
Come meet at my house 101 W 2050 S or Barb's (right next door) to help us begin Jenny Carroll's Memory Quilt. She's already chosen her late husband, Steve's, favorite clothing... the pieces that she holds to her face and clings to during her roughest nights... and she's looking forward to being with us while we cut and sew those pieces into a nice memory quilt. Please join us and show Jenny that her community cares about her and will be there for her when she needs us!

Bring a machine if you have one... or help with cutting and pinning. 

This is the post Miriam put on facebook I thought I would post it here as well so that more people might see it. I hope we get a good turn out.

3 comments:

Jacque said...

What day and time?

Stacy said...

Tomorrow right after church. You go home feed yourself and the family and you go over.

MissMeliss{a} said...

Oh I'm sorry. I just saw this post. I hope you guys have a good time together!