"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Ladies Night In with Usborne Books

Hey Ladies. I want to invite you to a relaxing evening with friends, games, margaritas (virgin), and books. Let's get a jump on our christmas shopping!

When: Friday, August 14, 2009
Time: 7:00 pm
Where: Melissa Copfer's Home
2154 South 50 West
RSVP: (801) 678-4262
Bring a friend and get FREE shipping!

If I happen to forget to get you a paper invitation or I don't know you well enough, and you still come I will give you FREE shipping!

I can't wait to see you guys!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I will try to come. Not sure what is going on. Steve comes back Wed. How long are you going to be there? I have to feed Elsie before bed. Her's not mine.