"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, December 15, 2008

2009 activity interest

So I am trying to figure out what people want to do for activities this year. I am going to post yet another vote. If you could vote for what you are interested in that would be great. Also if there are any ideas of kinds of things you would like to do for activities please comment or let me know. We want to make sure that we do activities where there is genuine interest. Since you can only vote on one thing, pick the item you have the most interest in.

2 comments:

Sharida said...

Wish we could vote for more than one! I'd love to learn to bake too. Especially canning and doing chocolates and caramels and stuff.

Tanada said...

Thanks, I wish we could vote on more than one too. I'm glad someone else is interested in learning baking stuff.