"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, December 7, 2008

FRIDAY!!!!

So who is going to be able to make it on Friday??? Please leave a comment if you are coming and if you are bringing friends so we can know how many are coming. I am going to call and see if we can reserve a table. So we need to know about how many we are having come. I am so ready for this, Steve has been gone all week and is gone half of this week and I am ready to be kid free!!!!

7 comments:

Stacy said...

ME ME ME!!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too!

MissMeliss{a} said...

Count me IN! WOO WOO

Anonymous said...

Me me me ME me me me! {I sang that}
:)

Melissa said...

I'm coming!

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanada said...

I am definately coming, it is on my schedule and nothing will remove it!! (Even my brother in law moving) Dan's going to take the girls and go help by himself. I need a night out pretty bad.