"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have a new blog

So I have a blog where I write my thoughts and I love it, but I don't put personal info on it or pics of the kids because I want to let anyone who wants to read it. So on the request of my friend from florida I am doing another one with the above stuff in it. I did make it an invite only blog so if you want to be invited just post your email in the comment section of this post and I will invite you. Thanks everyone and have a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Sharida said...

Include me please!

sharandbilly@gmail.com

Stacy said...

slynweaver@gmail.com

Margie said...

Me, me, me!
margievirginia@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

AND ME!!!!!!!!
sixthwest@hotmail.com

Kylee said...

I love snooping!
kyleesadler@msn.com