"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, December 15, 2008

Ward Christmas Party Saturday

Don't forget the ward Christmas Party is THIS Saturday people! It starts at 6pm!
Santa will be there and tons of yummy food a long with great conversation of course!! If you signed up for food and can't remember what it was don't worry I will be calling and reminding everyone. I look forward to talking to you! ;)
Spread the word, let your neighbors members or not know about it! It's a great way to get to know everyone. It's nice to put a face to a blog! Hope to see you there! If you have any questions, comments or concerns..call someone else! JUST KIDDING call me anytime 726-5858 Melissa

2 comments:

Tanada said...

I think I signed up for jello, is that right? Let me know if I signed up for something else.

Anonymous said...

Im going to be THERE---cuz I don't wanna be SQUARE!