"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas from me to you!

Okay soooo, like I need the work right now because I currently am working on 3 orders, but I wanted to do a christmas thing for all y'all. hee hee So right now, I am going to do a drawing and to the person drawn they get a FREE hat and flower, and if it has to be shipped you will also get the shipping as a gift. So merry Christmas! T'is the Season! Please venture over to Ali Hats to enter your name, just leave me a comment and then I will do a drawing on Tuesday the 16th at 10:00 pm and I will announce the winner on Ali Hats that night as soon as I am done and from ther I will contact you on what you want. So tell ALLLLLLL your friends! And please leave nice comments or I may not pick you! hee hee I am hoping to get lots of entries! Good luck everyone!
I will only take names for the drawing from Ali Hats comments.

No comments: