"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cute Canvas Creations


Annie: Just had to share with you our preschool creation. I couldn't get your invitation to create our own masterpiece out my head from the day you and your kids did their own artistic creations. Then when I found the little 5x7 canvas cards at Michael's I knew what we were doing for our Valentine's Day party.

Thanks for the idea! It was fantastic and I think the kids loved it as much as I did.

2 comments:

April said...

I can tell you that Devon had a blast doing it. He's talked about it over and over and over again!
:)

Anonymous said...

Awh...Liz----I luv them!!! those are REAL art! I hope the parents display those!!! :)

thanks for shareing!!!!!!
:)