"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, February 27, 2009

Fire Station Final Count and Free Stuff

So I wanted to make sure I have everyone that wants to go to the fire station. I have Melissa C (2), Melissa K (1), Kylee (2), Sharida (2), Jessica (1), April (2), me (3), Erin (3), and ... If I forgot you please post so I can add you to the count. I am not sure why they need to know but I want to make sure I have a count so in case they do hats or coloring books or something we have enough so we don't have tears. If I do have your name let me know how many kids you want to count. Like I am counting my big 3 but not Elsie. So let me know how many you need me to count in case they hand things out if it is different then the # by your name. The tour will last about a half and hour.

FREE STUFF
The Natural History Museum is FREE on Monday. It is really fun. They have a sand pit where they can dig for bones and a new thing upstairs where they can do a puppet show. It is always better when it is free!!!

The Art Museum is FREE on Wednesday. My kids like going to see the art and funny sculptures. They have a special exhibit of Native American Art right now.

No comments: