"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, February 20, 2009

Fire Station Time And the ZOO

The Syracuse Fire Department
March 3 at 3:00pm. They are just south of Syracuse Arts Academy off 3000 West. Let me know if you are coming. They want a count of kids to expect so I need to call and let them know. They said there is a video they watch and they get a full tour of the station. She told me it is a new station with all kinds of great things to see. She said they will also gear up so the kids can see and hear what they look like if they ever have to come save them. Also next Wed the 24th is free zoo day and the kids and I are heading down in the afternoon if anyone wants to go!!

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

What is free zoo day? It sounds like I might be interested. Although that might be the day I have a date from my Valentine. I will have to check it out.

Kylee said...

I love you Stacy! How else would we get to do all these fun things. Cole and Lily want to go, so put us down.

Stacy said...

Free zoo day is a day funded by the arts and parks tax in SL county. So the day is free. They also have a free day at the Art Museum and the Natural History Museum. We are going to those in March. One is the first Monday and one is the first Wed or something like that. I will post it next week.

Melissa said...

Woohoo! We're there for everything! Jesse and Jacob will LOVE the firestation!

April said...

Devon and Ellie will love it, I hope!
We're planning on going!

jEsSiCa said...

Do you think Hunter's too young? {17 months}?

April said...

Ellie is only 19 months.....really hoping she'll like it!

jEsSiCa said...

Sounds good! I'm in then:) And I'm so excited for the Zoo too, so whenever that is count me in then as well!