"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, February 16, 2009

Fire Station

So Niles wants to go to the fire station. I want to call and set up a tour where they show them the station and they show them the trucks. They also get in full gear so the kids can see how they would look if there is a fire so they will not be scared. Last time they also talked to them in the mask so they would also know what they sound like. It is kinda like a monster so I think it is a good thing to know. Anyways, anyone interested???

6 comments:

Sharida said...

I'm in!! My boys L.O.V.E. the fire station!! We just did a FHE on fire safety and a fire escape plan. Let me know when and I'm totally there!

April said...

Sounds Fun. I think Devon would love it!

Tiffany said...

I think that sounds like a great idea! I'd love to know when you go.

Tanada said...

Let me know too. I'd love to take Hannah.

Kylee said...

Cole would be in heaven! Let us know when you go.

MissMeliss{a} said...

I want to go!