"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Get fit

I am grouping Annie in this with me. We thought it might be fun if we did this together. I posted on my blog my weight and measurements, Annie promised to do the same. In doing so we are hoping that it will motivate us to keep up with exercise and eating better. We thought it would be great if we could all love and support each other in trying to be healthier. I know some people don't need to lose weight but I think we can all try to be more fit. I really believe size is not an indicator of fitness level. Anyways, if anyone ever wants to go walking, not early in the morning, let me know. Or if you want to laugh so hard you pee your pants come do turbo jam with me. I am not the most coordinated person, it is pretty funny to watch.

8 comments:

April said...

I love the idea Stacy....even though I'll probably get a lot of flack for wanting to join in. I need to some extra motivation to workout every day so I get can more tone and healthy.

You doing turbo jam can't be any funnier to watch than me doing it! :)

jEsSiCa said...

So I really struggle, but I'm blaming it on that I'm still relatively 'new' to the area, so I have to ask.... Butterfly, what's your actual name? :)

Stacy said...

Butterfly is April Tobler. My the way April we should do it together sometime and see who is worse!!

Anonymous said...

RIGHT ON donky kong!!
lol
Im going to be a HOT skinny mama!!!

:)

MissMeliss{a} said...

I just joined the clearfield aquatic center does anyone else go there?

April said...

Anytime Stacy! I wouldn't mind doing turbojam with any one. Might help me do it everyday.

Yeah, sorry about the name...I know it's confusing! :)

Melissa said...

Guys,seriously, I want to teach nia to you guys FOR FREE! It really is fun, and a great workout. If anyone is interested PLEASE post and maybe we can do it as a relief society weekly thing at the church, or something. Really, it's a great workout and tons of fun!

jEsSiCa said...

Great! No worries April! Thanks for helping me out:)

I'll cheer you on getting fit! Whoo, hoo! I need to too, but struggle with finding the right thing for my needs... hmmm...oh well! I'll stick to walking:)