"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New idea

So I was thinking.... I haven't left the house is awhile so this is what happens. Is anyone interested in adding another blog that would be just for swapping things? I have used freecycle in the past and love it but it takes some effort. I thought it might be nice if you had a place where we could post things that we did not need anymore so that if someone needed them we could share. Or if you need or want something that you could post about that and maybe someone would have one laying around. I know we take stuff to DI all the time and I would love it if someone I know could use it. Anyways, I am not sure if anyone would be interested but I thought I would ask.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a big DI goer---and shopper...so Im down! :)

I have WAY to much stuff...and also WANT wany to much stuff...lol

I was also thinking that the first of spring we should have a HUGE neighborhood garage sale....fun!

Amy said...

I am in Stac!

Tanada said...

I'm totally in, I've got a few things right now that I'd like to give to people who could use them.

Margie said...

Sounds fun!