"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Also Wanted:

Hey Ladies,
I am headed to Montana the middle of next week for a few weeks and am in need of a few things to make the trip without pulling my hair out. If any of you have a portable DVD player that we can use (as I will be driving 8 hours alone with the kids) and also one of those hiking backpacks you put the kid in and carry on your back.
Let me know either through the blog or by phone (406-697-8172) if you are willing to let us borrow them.
Thanks.
JAcque

3 comments:

April said...

We have a hiking backpack you can have. Our neighbor gave us two and we only need one of them.

Jacque said...

Sah-Weet!!!! When can I come get it?

April said...

Whenever you want, or I can bring it by sometime when I get myself out of the house. Just let me know.