"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun for ALL

We have thinking of having a BBQ for America's birthday. That means the 3rd. We will see who wants to come then decide who will bring what. I think it will we loads of fun. We can do some silly fireworks for the little kids and all that. Ainsley will insist on a cake for sure!! Might order a yummy one from this place in Bountiful, oh that sounds so yummy!!! I was thinking lunch. I think most people have that day off, right? So who is in for the fun??

6 comments:

April said...

We'd love to but can't say for sure that we can. Jared's parents might be in town...don't know for sure yet. If they are, I believe we are doing a family thing...although it might be on the 4th! Man, I'm confusing. I'll let you know for sure later!

Stacy said...

I still love you.

Tiffany said...

We'd love to! Just let us know the details and what we can do to help.

Melissa said...

We're in! I'm more than happy to bring anything, anyone like clod pasta salads? We have several mixes that Torrey bought and I NEVER make them for us. Treats are always fun, brownies, cookies, anything!
Let me know!

Anonymous said...

We will be there-----cuz we don't want to BE SQUAURE!

Kylee said...

So I just found out Chad will have that day off. Not sure yet if we will be able to make it, family plans and all, but I will let you know for sure as soon as I can.