"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I was thinking...

So what if we want to do just desserts? I was thinking we could go a bit later. 8 at Red Robin and get desserts or something yummy to drink or an appetizer or something. What do you think? I thought it might be a more budget friendly option. We can sit and chat and chat. SO WE ARE GOING AT 8 ON FRIDAY AT RED ROBIN. Who is coming? I know Melissa and Amy and Angie are who else wants in on the fun???

3 comments:

April said...

Love that idea....sounds super yummy!

The Meyer Family said...

That sounds awesome!

Kylee said...

Can I get in on this? I am never one to pass up desesrt! So as of now plan on me going. But if things change I will call you Stacy and let you know.