"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Friday, June 5, 2009

Singing on the Train

I think we will head down to the train depot on Monday afternoon. I am planning on taking the 2:09 front runner train at the Clearfield Station. The musuem is $5 for adults and $3 for children, we can get a group pass for the front runner for four people for $10. I have two I have to buy so I need 2 more people to ride with us!! If you purchase separately it is $4 each way for each ticket. You have to think of it as part of the adventure or it is a total waste of money! Here is the website for Union Station if you want to take a look. http://theunionstation.org/ I went and got a pass at the Dinosaur park up in Ogden that was $50 for a family. It gets you in there any time you want plus weekdays at the Ogden Nature Center, Union Station, Tracy Aviary, and the Zoo the first Thursday of every month. Thought I would pass it on, it is a really good deal for us since it would cost that much to go to any of those places more than once.