"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Feb night out date

Ok, it looks like the fourth week won the poll. I'm going to be out of town that week, so pardon my absence. If you wouldn't mind voting on the day of the week that is best for you that would be great.

I also want to post a poll for the place but I haven't got any suggestions yet about where to go. I would put up my favorites but that wouldn't be fair, since I am not going to be there. So please post where you would like to go in the comments of this post. I will get a poll going as soon as I get at least two suggestions.

Also one minor note is that book club is this Thursday night at my house. Please let everyone know that they are welcome to come. Margie if you wouldn't mind helping me call the regulars that would be great. I'll call Vanessa Hansen and Cassidy Mellor if you wouldn't mind calling the others. Please everybody who can and wants to come...come. It really will be fun I promise. It's always hard to get yourself out the door, but it is always worth it to do some socializing.

4 comments:

Sharida said...

Mmmm...lets think food, I like that idea! Some of my fav's would be Olive Garden, Tepanyaki, MiMi's, Cafe Rio.

I really wanted to come Thursday so let me know what book you guys choose so I can decide if I want to read it or not for next time! :)

Melissa said...

Food places, my favorite to think about! Chili's, Cracker Barrell, wingers, Osakas (sushi). That's all I got for now!

Unknown said...

Cafe Rio is always my top choice. I like Chilis and Bajios too.

jEsSiCa said...

I would have to say... Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse, Tepanyaki's, & Chili's are my top choices:) Mmmm... a little hungry now!