"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday, April 4, 2009

April Night out

Okay, it looks like Thursday April 23 won for the night out. Since I didn't have any other suggestions for a place, we are going to The Pizza Factory over on Antelope Dr. I have a poll up for the times. I hope a lot of people can make it. Please, everyone, invite a friend that's not on the blog too. It'll be fun!
Ignore the time stamp on the bottom. I did not write this during conference! :-)

8 comments:

Stacy said...

I hope Steve is here!!!

April said...

Me Too!

Anonymous said...

Im going!!!! :) I took Autumn to the pizza factory for her Birthday...it was SO YUMMY...with darling twisty stick bread sticks they bring out in a cup....lol

Stacy said...

I will have to take a look at the menu. It occurred to me that I might not be able to eat anything there. It would be torture to have to just sit and watch.

Liz H said...

They have a great salad bar!

We went there for our 5 year old's birthday and he was in heaven. We ordered a medium pizza, 3 breadsticks and a small salad bar for me. For dessert we had the Sundae (warm cookie in the bottom of the pan, topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped topping then drizzled with chocolate syrup. Needless to say it didn't last long with all 6 of us digging in and we left stuffed. We also had to get their old-fashioned suckers on the way out the door.

We love Pizza Factory. Hope you guys have a great time. Sorry I can't make it this time.

April said...

Oh my gosh! Make me hungry Liz! :-)

I've been to the other locations just haven't tried this one. I'm so glad to hear that it's just as good!

Tanada said...

I might not make it. I don't know if Dan is done with classes by then or not. I probably can't make it. Wish I could though, I hear it's good food.

jEsSiCa said...

I'll see what I can do - depends on Ty:) That's how it always is isn't it? Depends on our hubby's. But, I'll do my best!