"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Monday, April 20, 2009

Stamp Workshop is Here Again!

Yay! It's time again for a Stamp Workshop! I put the detailed post up on my blog, My {K}raft {K}orner, but wanted to give a sneek peak at the fun here as well!

This is the card we will be doing. . . {2nd color option posted on my blog}



And this is the Post It Note Holder we will also be making. . . {let me tell ya, everything is so much cuter in real life too! Different color options will be provided.}


So let me know if you will be joining in on the fun! I hope you all can:) It will be this Saturday @ 3:00 at my house!

1 comment:

Liz H said...

Jessica:

Thanks for the chocolate and another great day with friends and fun. The clipboards are so cute and I'm excited to give my Moms their mother's day cards.

I'm enjoying learning how to make cute things. I'm looking forward to a May project!