"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Fling Super Saturday!

So I was thinking I should post our Super Sat. projects for those who don't go to the stake center for church (Liz). The due date for signing up and paying is this Sunday.

If anyone wants to do a project just leave a comment or let me know. The little magnet board is $10 and if you tell me the color you want and what you want to use it for I can arrange the stuff so that you can have the type you want ie. a boy one, a kitchen one, etc.


This is a first aid kit made out of a potholder. It is $6 and very cute. It's perfect to add to 72 hr kits and such.


This is a picture necklace. It is $13. Very cute and a perfect mothers day present.

This vinyl project will be just the glass in the frame with the vinyl, very in right now. You can paint the frame and you can get the vinyl in a few different colors: white, black, brown, bright pink or blue. It will be $6.50 for the project.


For this vinyl project you need buy the picture and the frame. So for the vinyl and the paint for the frame it will be $4. That way you can get a picture of whatever temple you like the best.

I'm still not sure how much these needlepoint projects are but they can't be too expensive. You can do whatever saying you want. There is a number of them laminated on a ring next to the projects on Sunday if you want to look through them.

4 comments:

jEsSiCa said...

Yay! I'll sign up on Sunday, but I'm so glad you did this cause I haven't had time to really look at the projects:) Now I know what I'm doing and how much to pay - Thanks Tana!

Tanada said...

No worries Jessica. I'm glad posting helps. I know I don't have time to run all the way to the back of the building just to check something out (I only run over there to put them away every Sunday).

Liz H said...

Tana: I can't make it, but thanks for posting. Cute stuff. Maybe I'll catch the next HFPE - let me know when it is.

Tanada said...

No worries Liz, I'll keep you updated on the activities.